Natwest also known as National Westminster Bank was created in 1968 . It was a result of the merger between the national Provincial and Westminster Bank. It is one of the big four. It is property of the Royal Bank of Scotland group.
Currently, it has more than 1.600 branches and 3.400 cashiers in UK and more than 8 milion customers.
- Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NatWest
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/natwest_help
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/natwest
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/natwest
- Entity Code: 0150.
- Address: 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR
- City: London.
- Country: England.
- Contact: 03457 888 444 (International+44 1792 244 609),
- Customer Service Phone: +44 121 695 9238
- CIF: A0061326E.
- Check here for all specific numbers depending on your product or inquiry: https://personal.natwest.com/personal/support-centre/contact-us.html
Personal, Private, Business and Commercial Banking.
The swift code is NWBKGB2L
You can access services through its official app. Go there and download the app. It makes all easy to use with your mobile: https://personal.natwest.com/personal/ways-to-bank/mobile-app.html
Find Nearest Branch or Cash Machine
There are many branches and cash machines. Fortunately there is an easy locator.
- Go to https://locator.natwest.com/
- Enter your postcode, city, town or a point of interest to get nearest location.
The website has many available products. They are the following list:
- Bank Accounts.
- Saving Accounts.
- Personal Credits.
- Car Finance.
- Business and Commercial Loans.
- Debit and Credit Cards.
- To login, Just Go to the following URLs homepage. Then, click on the login button and then write your customer numbers 10 digit.
- Personal: https://personal.natwest.com/personal.html
- Business: https://www.business.natwest.com/
You can check here for internet user reviews of the bank service https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.natwest.com