Sparkasse online banking, especially the mobile apps allows you to enjoy services on vacation, business or shopping. It keeps your accounts under control and is easy to handle on the go. The mobile phone allows you to transfer money or even pay bills. For all these, you need a Smartphone and Sparkasse app. Check if you have internet access on your phone so that you turn your phone into a mobile savings instant bank.
Enjoy the advantages of:
- Anytime transfers possible, anywhere
- Easily call for sales and account balances through your Smartphone
- Short loading times as the apps are user-friendly
- Secure transmission of data
To login go the homepage and click on internet Banking. It is on the right side of your screen.
- 05 0100 –20111 – 24- hour customer service
Banking with a mouse click
Sparkasse online banking can be done with a mouse click. Regardless of whether you send a transfer or pay a bill, there are advantages such as:
- View and operate your account from your PC or phone, regardless of the bank working hours.
- Access around the clock, has a combination with mobile and telephone.
- High safety standards
Easy and fast
The biggest advantage is for regular travelers. Using internet bank from the phone or computer, you have 24/7 access to the account. Transfer money or check your account, anything and everything can be done easily and quickly.
Modern and safe
The account security is the top priority. Sparkasse bank used current methods such as chipTAN, smsTAN, pushTAN, and HBCl banking. Sparkasse internet bank is secure and comfortable.
Checking at a glance
A checking account is good to handle finances, transfers, and standing orders safely and conveniently. There are advantages in checking at a glance:
- Around the clock cash
- 25,000 ATMs in and around Germany
- Participate in direct debit process
- Pay cashless using the Sparkassen debit card
- Various banking channels such as mobile banking, telephone, online, and account service terminals.
Pay online securely with Paydirekt
You can pay for online purchases directly, conveniently, and securely through your savings bank account with paydirekt. This online payment method with paydirekt is safe as you need not pass your account details to third parties.
Using IBAN calculator you may use international account number for direct debits and bank transfers. The IBAN represents country code in the beginning, a two-digit check digit protecting from number spinners and input errors. In case you type wrong, you receive a message from the savings bank.
- pushTAN is a TAN creation on your tablet or Smartphone, and there is no separate cost for this app. pushTAN logs automatically on your tablet or Smartphone. on entering the password, the data appears, and when everything is correct, it is displayed as TAN.
- ChipTAN is a TAN creation with individual TAN generator and SparkassenCard. This is a banking order confirmation that allows you to attach on your computer, tablet, or Smartphone a flicker graphic. This confirms the data.
- Transfer money only using the mobile phone number in Kwitt. Here you can transfer up to 30 euros to any German account without TAN confirmation.