TFC online banking offers the products you desire for and the best financial support. There are plenty of tools to avail mobile payments. There is digital banking full-featured including a mobile app letting you to view the account balance and the deposit checks. The experience is one of the best that you can use your devices from anywhere and enjoy seamless usage.
- Go to the bank homepage.
- On the top right corner of your screen you will see the log in button.
- Type your Login ID and then click on Next.
- 800-823-2265 customer phone number
- No minimum balance or maintenance fee
- Free withdrawals at TCF ATMs
How to get digital banking enrolled
You can get enrolled from tcfbank.com or the mobile app.
- Visit on the mobile your app store, search TCF Bank mobile app and download, just follow the instructions, reach the Log in section and click on Enroll now.
- To enroll, give your account number or ATM/debit card number.
- PIN for ATM/debit card.
- Tax ID number, social security number, or your date of birth
Tip: Have a unique password
You can deposit checks anytime or track deposits on the dashboard. Holding your mobile steady is enough for the app to snap the photo. The steps are:
- Select the icon of deposit; choose account that you want this to be deposited into.
- Enter the check amount field.
- Sign on the check back and write ‘For TCF Mobile dep only” below your sign. Snap a photo of both sides by showing it to your device app.
- Submit the mobile deposits by clicking on submit and confirm the deposit.
2. Fingerprint ID
The mobile app allows fingerprint ID on setting it up. Users can view without entering password and login ID, their accounts on the digital banking dashboard and the recent transactions.
This is an outstanding feature allowing you to make a purchase or allows you to ensure the deposit of the paycheck. This quick glance feature allows you to view the recent top 10 transactions and the account balance.
Online bill pay
Pay bills using the bill pay tool. You can pay or transfer. You can also schedule recurring or one-time payments or transfer between accounts. Paying bills is done easier that there is time to attend to other important things.
Pay Bills and Transfer Funds
You may transfer funds seamlessly and pay the bills from a mobile device or computer. In bill pay add a recipient, set recurring or one-time payments. Get the benefit of alerts and bill pay capabilities. Pay a bill faster and with this transfer tool, move money easily between accounts.
Id Stealing of identity has become common, and so protection is given to your personal information. In the aim of safeguarding your identity from misuse, here are a few steps towards identity theft prevention:
- Actively monitor the account activities. The bank notifies any suspicion transaction immediately. Keep your contact information with the bank perfect.
- Debit cards use chip technology. The chip in the debit card generates a unique transaction code, thereby offers account and personal information protection.
- Zero fraud liability. Consumers are free from any fraudulent charges done to your account. Consumers are expected to notify within 60 days on receiving a statement.